Monday, May 14, 2012

MonDaybook I



Finding inspiration and encouragement for the week ahead!

Excuse the gimmicky title and hastily-put-together picture - I might try to improve both at a later date.

~~~~~

A book I am planning to read this week: The Iliad, by Homer.

My goals for this week: to try at least 3 new recipes, and to clean my room.

Something I was blessed with last week: attending the library sale!!

Something I am looking forward to this week: (maybe) seeing Beauty and the Beast in 3D!

An inspiring picture/piece of music:


Very L.M. Montgomery. Very Anne Shirley, in fact! Picture found via Tumblr.

Your turn, if you'd like to join in!

4 comments:

Jack said...

I think seeing Beauty and the Beast in 3D would be such fun! And I've always wanted to read The Illiad, but I've not yet gotten to it. I did read one short part from it for school and liked it.

I hope you have a fun week!

Miss Elizabeth Bennet said...

I've awarded you the Kreativ Blogger Award! http://elegance-of-fashion.blogspot.com/2012/05/won-couple-of-awards.html

Tasha said...

I love that picture! Very Anne Shirley, indeed!

And, I tagged you!
http://natashamarieh.blogspot.com/2012/06/tagged-7-random-things.html

Have a great day!
~Tasha~

Anonymous said...

Just a smiling visitor here to share the love